Monday, November 10, 2014

Rhev's Bus Friends

I am so grateful for good people in this world. A big worry in my life has been Rhev riding the bus alone. We live so far away from the school so he has to ride the bus for a really long time and he rides a bus with kids from k- high school. Big kids make me nervous for my little boy. Well today  I got the best picture a mom could ask for from one of the sweet girls in my ward. She took a selfie with her and Rhev sitting in the seat together and she stated "Don't worry, I'll be his friend and keep him safe." I don't know how she knew that I was worried, but she did, and she made me feel 100x's better.

I know the Lord watches out for his children. He listens to our prayers and sends people to help us. I love Gracie Jones so much. She listened to the Holy Ghost and genuinely helped me out. I'm grateful for her and her ability to listen. She is such a great example to me. I hope I can learn from her and her example to serve others.

No comments:

Post a Comment