Friday, November 21, 2014

Random Happenings Of the Week

It's been another one of "those" weeks. Here are some pictures of the fun.

Family Home Evening pumpkin painting

Gracie Jones and Lindsi England stole my phone during piano lessons and took some awesome selfies.

Family bowling night.

Ouchie finger. Maylie managed to burn the end of her finger. It was not fun, but she was so tough.

Rhev is loving that he is learning how to read. He is also loving showing us that he can read. Just like Mrs. Warren, he has placed a "board" of the wall with words and using a pointer, he is teaching us how to read. I hope he can keep this love for learning and being willing to share it.





Two sleeping boys on the couch.

Maylie- "Hi Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Whatcha doin Mom? Mom. Mom. Mom.  Look at me"


I wish I could sleep, but I do love having this little girl to wake me up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment